Our response to COVID-19
Despite the recent changes in VIC with the implementation of stage 4 restrictions, Burwood Brickworks' role as this community’s natural heart hasn’t changed.
Neighbourhood shopping centres play a vital role in the communities they serve, and so we remain open and committed to ensuring essential products and services are available as our community needs them.
The safety and well being of our customers and people underpins what we do, and we’ve implemented additional precautionary measures to bring you the confidence to go about your essential shopping needs at Burwood Brickworks, including:
- Working one-on-one with our reatilers who reamin open to formulate COVID safe plans
- Increasing the cleaning regime across the communal parts of the centre to ensure all frequently touched surfaces are sanitised more regularly. This includes lifts, travellators, and customer amenities.
- Ensuring liquid hand soap in customer amenities is an antibacterial formula.
- Installing antibacterial hand sanitiser dispensers at key customer points and within the centre management office.
- Notifying our cleaning contractors that we may call upon their services at short notice for additional services
- Actively promoting personal hygiene practices to our customers, people, tenants and suppliers
Individual store and restaurant hours may vary and change. We will keep you posted via our website and will update this as soon as we are informed of any changes.
Where can you find out more?
The Australian Government Department of Heath COVID-19 website.
If you have a specific enquiry related to our COVID-19 response please contact us on: email@example.com